Tuesday 2 February 2010

Got my first daily set done

Well, I said I'd play every day this month, and having got home at midnight, I forced myself to sit and play a couple of hours. An OK session, slightly behind my year-to-date, but still, it was another session in profit, which is a good result. And I got through 48 games, half my daily quota for this month, on what was always gonna be a short day because of bowling. But having reviewed it I think I'm still missing a few spots to shove and pick up blinds, so a few things to tighten up tomorrow.

At least I ran better on the felt than I did on the lanes (453 ftl, and low man drop for next week). Probably for the best though, means I can grind more next Monday night.

Nothing on tomorrow, so it should be a big grinding day (by my standards). I want a minimum 150 games.

Here's how we stand so far this year.

Games 813
Wins 456
ITM 55.5%
Profit $332
ROI 6.8%

No comments:

Post a Comment