Wednesday 3 February 2010

What a bleh day...

I guess I'll have to get used to running like crap on occasion, but today really sucked. I lost count of how many times some donkey cracked my AA with utter shite like Q8o, not even like they had KK and binked a set! And then to compound the misery I also lost count of how often I shoved KK/QQ into AA; of course no suckouts for me! Why do all the donks get all the breaks?

The whole day was totally bloody ridiculous, and was summed up by the last game to finish; it went all the way to a big blind of t1000. Shorty after shorty was surviving with ridiculous hands; thankfully I was never shorty, of course I wouldn't have won a mandatory all-in the way I ran today. At least I cashed that one.

I've given up on getting to the target which I set myself yesterday of playing 150 games today, I just can't face any more right now. Plenty of time wasted overall today, and down $7 to boot.

Games 874
Wins 487
ITM 55.7%
Profit $325
ROI 7.2%

No comments:

Post a Comment