Monday 22 February 2010

Considering whether to make a change

So I played another couple of sets of the $5.40 non-turbo DoNs and, apart from turning a profit, which makes you feel good anyway, I also find them more playable at the moment. There's less of a rush, because there's more time allowed per action, and less pressure from the increasing blinds. Even when they get to the later stages of the game there's still enough time to make a considered decision on whether to push or fold, even if there are 25 tables open. Only time will tell if his is merely because they're a bit new or whether I genuinely feel this way, but I'm enjoying the format much more than the turbos.

Today so far – 47 games, 31 cashes, $56 profit. Along with the $39 from yesterday it pretty much wipes out the deficit from that horrible three hours on Friday night. Profit for the year is back up to $456 and yet again I'm on the tail of a Sharkscope leaderboard spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment