Sunday 24 January 2010

The year so far

This blog is the second step I've taken to motivating myself to get my grind on - the first one was joining a DoN discussion group set up ten days ago with some of the DoN oriented members of the twoplustwo STT forum by fellow DoN player Dirdirdirty. Big thanks to Kevin for inviting me in. Just knowing that there are others grinding away at the tables out there in cyberspace will keep me on the right path when the going gets tough. I had a tough (i.e. losing) start to the month, but in those ten days since joining I've found a little bit of momentum, turning $260 in profit at almost a dollar a game, which at $5 DoNs is heading towards a 20% ROI over that small sample! Obviously the boomswitch won't stay on forever, but I'm happy while it lasts.

So let's just have a quick look at what I've done so far this year.

Games 518
Wins 293
ITM 56.6%
Profit $236
ROI 8.8%

GOALS
- Another 150 games to make Silver Star this month, should be able to do this by end of Tuesday and push on past 1000 before the end of the month.
- Get onto sharkscope leaderboard for $5 DoNs. 20th spot is currently at $374, by the time I catch up I will probably need another $200 profit. Again, before month end should be enough time to do this.


Gogogogogogo

No comments:

Post a Comment