Wednesday 27 January 2010

Back on track

Well after yesterday's performance I felt a bit down, and today I nearly went on a very tilty "play-something-else-instead-of-stupid-DoNs" kind of thing. I did actually reg for a couple of the scheduled MTTs but of course I got sucked out on horribly in them by some megadonks.

In one it was AQ losing to J8 all in on the turn with the board
A Q 4 9, so I had top two plus nut flush draw against a gutshot straight only. Bam, he hits his 3-outer. In the other JJ < QTs aipf, villain called my 3bet shove, which was plenty big enough for him to fold such a poor hand. So sick, especially after yesterday. I then nearly went and multitabled the 45mans at 3.25 and 6.50 too, but managed to avoid giving in to temptation.

Cooled off a bit instead, then reviewed some of yesterday's games. I did play like a bit of an idiot in the first half of the session, so probably deserved to spew off at least some of the 18 BIs that I dropped. Still a bit of runbad in there though, but changed a couple of little things to tighten it all up. Just had a mini session of 18 games, very happy with my play, and managed 14 cashes for a $46.40 profit, so nearly cancelled out yesterday's losses already. Still want to moan about KK<77 aipf though. If that held I would have been 15 out of 18 and completely covered yesterday's losses.

So, here's how it looks

Games 614
Wins 342
ITM 55.7%
Profit $227
ROI 7.1%

I'll get to Silver Star with another 50 games, which should be done later today. Sharkscope leaderboard looks a little further off right now though, because I've gone nowhere over my last two days and 100 games, while the pack has moved further ahead; 20th is currently sitting on $423. Can catch this up though, it will just take a bit of grinding.

No target date yet for moving up to the 10s, that will have to be judged on the finances.

No comments:

Post a Comment