Wednesday 12 May 2010

[ ] Hitting targets and blogging

So anyway, I'm sure I said something a while back about setting some targets; alongside volume and profit goals, one of these was regular updates to the blog, and it's been about 6 weeks since I so much as logged in here. Well, this is what has happened since then.


March turned out to be a big bucket of fail. The aim was 1600ish games for 3500VPP, but I acually only managed one third of that, 531 games for 1168 VPP. ITM for the month was 5.6% for a game profit of $192, but I also cleared $100 of bonus and earned around $25 worth of FPPs.

Pretty sure I didn't even post in the April Goals thread, but anyway, April results were decidedly unimpressive too, despite not actually declaring any golas. I played 289 more of the 5.40 non-turbos for a pathetic $9 profit (i.e. 1 win the correct side of BE, lol). So I decided to quit those and go back to turbos, but only after tilting off $52 in the 3.25/45mans, though I was a bit unlucky in a couple of them, getting AA cracked aipf in two of them near the bubble for pots worth >1/4 of the chips in play.

Anyway, back to the turbo 5s for a bit in mid-April, where 150-odd games yielded only about $33.

After such dubious successes, it was at this point that I decided to bite the bullet and move up to the 10s, playing my first games on April 24. Up to the end of April I played 338 of them for a profit of about $65.

So over a range of games I finished with an April DoN profit of around $107 + around 2300 FPP, worth somewhere around $30. There was also the April Fools instant cash credits purchased on the 1st day of the month, which was 3 x $15 for 1000 FPP each, adding another $45. Finally, I cleared the last of the $10 chunks on the Stellar rewards scheme. That makes a grand (or rather, not so grand) total of around $190 profit for April.

Roll on May.......

No comments:

Post a Comment