Saturday 27 March 2010

WTF happened to March?

Already another month has pretty much gone by and I didn't even realise. So much for my goals, I probably will never crack this volume thing and I wonder if I should not bother, just do this as a hobby instead, and get a proper job. That would suck.

So far this month I'm a shade under 500 games at the nonturbos, which is still enough to retain my Silver Star status but not a lot more. A long way of Gold that's for certain. I cleared a few dollars bonus, and am in profit for the games, but nowhere near as much as would have been ideal. Total profit including "rakeback" is only around $300. Still staying about the same distance behind the 20th spot on the SS leaderboard for $5 DoNs, which is frustrating because it means only volume is stopping me from being up near the top of it.

Gonna grind this evening and see where I end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment